Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you can, use rosemary branches as skewers to get even more flavor!! Oil your grill well too so these do NOT stick! Serve with a nice HEARTY salad with olives and capers!
- 2 teaspoons rosemary (minced)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb salmon (skinned & cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine rosemary, oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt & pepper into a bowl. Add the salmon and toss to coat.
- Alternate salmon & tomatoes on skewers.
- Oil the grill rack and grill spedini carefully, turning once until salmon is cooked (4-6 minutes).
- *Serve Immediately!
- 4 servings: 2 skewers EACH.