Recipe by GG #3
If you can, use rosemary branches as skewers to get even more flavor!! Oil your grill well too so these do NOT stick! Serve with a nice HEARTY salad with olives and capers!
- 2 teaspoons rosemary (minced)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb salmon (skinned & cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine rosemary, oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt & pepper into a bowl. Add the salmon and toss to coat.
- Alternate salmon & tomatoes on skewers.
- Oil the grill rack and grill spedini carefully, turning once until salmon is cooked (4-6 minutes).
- *Serve Immediately!
- 4 servings: 2 skewers EACH.