Prep 24 hrs
Cook 13 mins
Put your lamb chops on the barbie for this simple, delicious recipe. Adapted from a recipe from Southern Living. Posted for ZWT 8 Australia/New Zealand
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, dried
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 8 lamb loin chops, 1 1/2 inches thick
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a large, heavy duty, zip top bag. Add the lamb and marinate in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours, turning from time to time.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes, and then drain and discard the marinade. Grill over medium heat, turning occasionally, until done to desired doneness, about 12-15 minutes.
This is a very good recipe for a tasty lamb dinner. We all enjoyed it very much and will use it often. Thanks for posting.