Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This alternative to steak literally, for the first time ever, left my dog drooling puddles for another chance to taste a tidbit...
- 453.59 g boneless pork (cut into 2 inch by 5 inch chunks)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml minced ginger paste
- 29.58 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary leaf
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- In a zip-style plastic bag, add olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, balsamic, rosemary, soy sauce, cumin, and pepper.
- Close bag and thoroughly combine.
- Reopen bag and add pork.
- Reseal the bag and completely coat the pork.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow for marination.
- To cook, simply place on a medium heat grill (turn occasionally) for approximately 10 - 15 minutes.