Recipe by IOjaw
This alternative to steak literally, for the first time ever, left my dog drooling puddles for another chance to taste a tidbit...
- 1 lb boneless pork (cut into 2 inch by 5 inch chunks)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a zip-style plastic bag, add olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, balsamic, rosemary, soy sauce, cumin, and pepper.
- Close bag and thoroughly combine.
- Reopen bag and add pork.
- Reseal the bag and completely coat the pork.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow for marination.
- To cook, simply place on a medium heat grill (turn occasionally) for approximately 10 - 15 minutes.