I believe this is a variation of a recipe from Gourmet. It's an awesome dish that can be used as an appetizer OR main course. The key is using fresh rosemary and lots of garlic. You can increase the amount of garlic if you wish. The only negative is peeling the shrimp which can be a bit messy but it is worth it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl stir together garlic, minced rosemary, and 3 TBSP olive oil and add shrimp.
- 2Marinate shrimp (with shells on), covered and chilled, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- 4To grill, put 4 shrimp on each skewer and brush with additional oil.
- 5Grill shrimp (with shells on) 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through.
- 6Garnish shrimp with rosemary sprigs if desired.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Rosemary Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.0
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 170.2 mg
- Sodium 749.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.3 g