Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A wonderful marinade for pork chops on the grill. Be sure to not overcook them.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and black pepper
- 8 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- Combine all ingredients for marinade in a shallow pan.
- Add chops and toss well with mixture to coat evenly.
- Let marinate refrigerated for 4 hours, then return to room temperature before grilling.
- Grill over medium high heat for about 20 minutes.
As a college student making this recipe on communal, basketball court grills I have to give this 5 stars. I substituted the balsamic vinegar for soy sauce (the same amount) and I cooked it with green beans and baked potatoes. Everybody loved it and it was a super cheap meal.
We really did enjoy these pork chops. They were so tender and juicy. Thanks for posting.
I loved those chops. I used chops with bone and was generous with rosemary and garlic. I marinated them overnight and then grilled in the oven 30 min. each side at 250C (480F). The chops had a balanced flavour of rosemary and garlic. Served them with wholegrain bread and a salad of rocket. The dessert was stewed figs and apricots with yogurt. It was just perfect!