2 hrs 15 mins
Chef #313186's Note:
A version of this wonderful recipe was submitted to a local fundraiser cookbook, Tina's Favorites. It has become a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 boneless chicken breasts, sliced laterally and rinsed
- 1Mix all the ingredients except for the chicken.
- 2Marinate the rinsed chicken breasts in the sauce for at least 2 hours.
- 3Broil or grill the chicken over low heat, basting frequently with the sauce. Turn at least once.
- 4I have best results when I cook slowly, baste frequently, and turn often.
- 5This can be made stovetop, as well, but cooking the meat direclty in the marinade can make it too strongly flavored.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.9
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 631.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 60.6 g