Recipe by devotedmomof7
A version of this wonderful recipe was submitted to a local fundraiser cookbook, Tina's Favorites. It has become a family favorite.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 boneless chicken breasts, sliced laterally and rinsed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients except for the chicken.
- Marinate the rinsed chicken breasts in the sauce for at least 2 hours.
- Broil or grill the chicken over low heat, basting frequently with the sauce. Turn at least once.
- I have best results when I cook slowly, baste frequently, and turn often.
- This can be made stovetop, as well, but cooking the meat direclty in the marinade can make it too strongly flavored.