Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe clipping from some unknown magazine. Almost to simple to post.
- Scrub potatoes. If soft skin is desired, oil skins well.
- For crisp skins, do not oil.
- Place potatoes over medium hot grill and cook, turning every 15 minutes or so, until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Russets or other large potatoes usually require 1 to 1 1/2 hours; small potatoes 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve hot, slit skin and press potato to push up flesh through skin.
- Serve with lots of butter, salt, and pepper.