1/1 Photo of Grilled Roast Beef & Green Chile Sandwiches
From "The Busy Family Cookbook." Very tasty! I LOVE green chilies, so no surprise I enjoyed it, but the kids (ages 10 and 6) gobbled it up too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine chilies, mayo and mustard. Spread about 1 tablespoon on each side of each slice of bread.
- 2Top five slices of bread with 1 slice of cheese, and 2 slices of beef. Cover with remaining bread.
- 3Butter the outsides of the bread. In a skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until bread is slightly browned and cheese is melted.
- 4Serve with salsa if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Roast Beef & Green Chile Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.4
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.5 mg
- Sodium 2255.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: