1/1 Photo of Grilled Roast Beef and Smoked Gouda Cheese Sandwich
Marsha D.'s Note:
I am a big cheese lover and one of my favorite cheeses is smoked gouda. I was craving something good to eat and thought I'd make up a good grilled sandwich with what I had on hand in the ref. This is what I came up with :) It hit the spot! and was simple to make and have on those spur of the moments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a sandwich grill or pan on medium -low heat while preparing the sandwiches.
- 2Take 8 pieces of bread and spread 1Tbs. of mayonnaise on each slice.
- 3Add roast beef and smoked gouda cheese to 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise. Top with the other 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise.
- 4Add butter to pan or top the sandwich with spreadable butter and grill til lightly browned. Repeat til you have 4 sandwiches grilled.
- 5Serve with pickles and your favorite chips, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Roast Beef and Smoked Gouda Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.8 mg
- Sodium 236.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked gouda cheese