Recipe by Marsha D.
I am a big cheese lover and one of my favorite cheeses is smoked gouda. I was craving something good to eat and thought I'd make up a good grilled sandwich with what I had on hand in the ref. This is what I came up with :) It hit the spot! and was simple to make and have on those spur of the moments.
- 1 (7 ounce) packageoscar meyer slow roasted roast beef, deli thin
- 4 slices smoked gouda cheese
- 8 slices multi grain bread
- 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
- pickle (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a sandwich grill or pan on medium -low heat while preparing the sandwiches.
- Take 8 pieces of bread and spread 1Tbs. of mayonnaise on each slice.
- Add roast beef and smoked gouda cheese to 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise. Top with the other 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise.
- Add butter to pan or top the sandwich with spreadable butter and grill til lightly browned. Repeat til you have 4 sandwiches grilled.
- Serve with pickles and your favorite chips, if desired.