From Southern Living magazine. Times do not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, red pepper, 1 tablespoon oil, and if desired, parsley in a 13- by 9-inch baking dish; add steaks, turning to coat.
- 2Cover and chill 30 minutes on each side.
- 3Cut onion into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and separate into rings.
- 4Place in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave at HIGH 6 minutes.
- 5Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce, 1 teaspoon water, and sugar.
- 6Saute onion in remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Remove from heat; stir in teriyaki sauce mixture.
- 8Keep warm.
- 9Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- 10Serve with caramelized onions.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ribeyes 'n' Caramelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3107.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks