Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 21 mins
From Southern Living magazine. Times do not include marinating time.
Make and share this Grilled Ribeyes 'n' Caramelized Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, red pepper, 1 tablespoon oil, and if desired, parsley in a 13- by 9-inch baking dish; add steaks, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes on each side.
- Cut onion into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and separate into rings.
- Place in a microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave at HIGH 6 minutes.
- Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce, 1 teaspoon water, and sugar.
- Saute onion in remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat; stir in teriyaki sauce mixture.
- Keep warm.
- Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) 6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with caramelized onions.