Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Show off your chops!
Make and share this Grilled Ribeye (Rib) Pork Chops With Easy Spicy BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pork, ribeye chops 1-inch thick
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for brushing
SPICY BBQ SAUCE
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high and brush with olive oil. Season chops with salt and pepper on both sides. Place pork on grill for 8-9 minutes, turning once halfway through, until internal temperature is 145 degrees F as measured by a meat thermometer. Remove pork from grill, tent with foil and rest for 3 minutes.
- SPICY BBQ SAUCE:.
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat. Saute onion until soft; add ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and cayenne. Simmer 15 minutes until sauce thickens; turn off heat. Once cooled, puree sauce in blender.
- Serve chops with spoonful of sauce.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: These chops are delicious with Chive Mashed Potatoes.