Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
I found this in a Bon Appetit Keep It Simple cookbook. I'm looking forward to trying it. Prep time includes marinating time.
- Blend first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Mix in oil to form smooth paste.
- Rub mixture over steaks.
- Transfer to baking pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Sprinkle steaks with salt.
- Grill to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Place on cutting board; let stand 4 minutes.
- Cut steaks into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices.
- Transfer to platter.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with lemon.