Recipe by Lizzie Rodriquez
Bon Appétit | June 2006 Melissa Clark
Top Review by Norelllaura1
Thank you for a wonderful herb butter. I didn't have rib-eye just a flank steak that I marinated in recipe #423818 and served with fresh from the garden squash, both topped with your butter. Decided I'm going to use the rest for making garlic bread YUMMMMMMY!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons cognac
- salt and pepper
- 3 lbs rib eye steaks (about 1 1/2-inch-thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- For the Parsley-Garlic Butter, mix together in small bowl, then cover and chill first five ingredients.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Rub steaks with generous amounts of salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare. Cut each steak in half, top with spoonful of chilled butter, and serve.