Prep 8 hrs
Cook 20 mins
The marinade is Asian-flavored.
Make and share this Grilled Rib Eye Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 lbs rib eye steaks
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Add the steaks.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or desired doneness.
Asian-flavored? From what I hear, humans taste of chicken. Except clowns, they taste funny.
I used New York Steak for this a did marinade them overnight. The steaks were cooked only to the rare stage and turned out great. An excellent summer time steak recipe. Thanks NurseDi.
My husband and I really loved this recipe! I am not a big meat eater, but he is and boy does he like his grill :) I went and bought two beautiful steaks and I was so surprised at how juicy and delicious these steaks turned out. One was thicker and even better than the other... so we need to be careful not to overcook these (medium-rare -- yummm!) Thanks so much, Nurse Di! These will be a regular item at our house!