Oh, yumm! This is so good -- and so simple!
Make and share this Grilled Rib Eye Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless rib eye steaks (1-inch thick)
- 3 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Let steaks stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes. Rub steaks evenly with steak seasoning (I use McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning).
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300 to 350) for 2 1/2 minutes. Using tongs, turn each steak at a 60-degree angle, and grill 2 1/2 minutes more. Flip steaks, and grill 2 1/2 minutes. Turn steaks at a 60-degree angle, and grill 2 1/2 more minutes (medium-rare) or to desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill, and brush evenly with butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- (If you want rare steaks, adjust the time to 2 minutes in the above directions; for medium doneness, grill 4 minutes each turn; and for medium-well, allow about 5 minutes each turn).