1/1 Photo of Grilled Rib Eye Steaks
Oh, yumm! This is so good -- and so simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless rib eye steaks (1-inch thick)
- 3 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1Let steaks stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes. Rub steaks evenly with steak seasoning (I use McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning).
- 2Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300 to 350) for 2 1/2 minutes. Using tongs, turn each steak at a 60-degree angle, and grill 2 1/2 minutes more. Flip steaks, and grill 2 1/2 minutes. Turn steaks at a 60-degree angle, and grill 2 1/2 more minutes (medium-rare) or to desired degree of doneness.
- 3Remove steaks from grill, and brush evenly with butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 4(If you want rare steaks, adjust the time to 2 minutes in the above directions; for medium doneness, grill 4 minutes each turn; and for medium-well, allow about 5 minutes each turn).
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Rib Eye Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 40.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks