Recipe by Little Bee
These are terrific! Even my sauerkraut hating DH liked these! I like to use my George Foreman Grill for these. Serve with potato salad and crispy dill pickles.
Top Review by Linda B
These are our favorite sandwich. I grill on the George Foreman, and they only take a minute or two. I always use butter instead of the Pam on the outside of the bread. One time I made the mistake of rinsing the sauerkraut....rinsed all the wonderful flavor right down the sink! This is a fast, easy, & very delicious sandwich.
- 8 slice rye bread
- 177.44 ml thousand island dressing
- 453.59 g can sauerkraut, drained
- 8 slice swiss cheese
- 8 slice corned beef
- buttered flavored Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each slice of bread with thousand island dressing.
- Top 4 of the bread slices with sauerkraut, cheese and corned beef.
- Place remaining bread slices on sandwich.
- Spray butter flavored papm on the outsides of each sandwich.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Grill until browned, then turn and grill until heated through, and cheese is melted.