1/6 Photos of Grilled Reuben Sandwich
My husband created the best Reuben around! Serve with a dill pickle and Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sauerkraut;drain juice; set aside.
- 2Microwave the meat;drain juice; set aside.
- 3Toast rye bead. Spread with Russian dressing.
- 4Top with warm meat, sauerkraut and cover with swiss cheese.
- 5Put under broiler until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Reuben Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 530.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: