Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Red potato wedges marinated in creamy Caesar dressing, grilled and served atop lightly charred romaine lettuce. Topped with Parmesan cheese and crispy pancetta which turns this meal into something memorable. Delicious on its own or as the perfect accompaniment to simple grilled steak or chicken.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, trimmed, cut in half lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces pancetta or 4 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In 2 quart microwave-safe bowl combine Simply Potatoes and water. Cover; microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain water; place in large bowl. Pour over 1/2 cup salad dressing; stir to coat.
- Heat grill to high. Place potato wedges and lettuce, cut sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cook until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes per side.
- Place lettuce on platter; drizzle with remaining salad dressing. Top with potatoes; sprinkle with Parmesan and pancetta.
EVERYONE loved this salad! It was so easy and so different. I will definitely be making this again (and again!).