Grilled Red Bell Pepper Dip
- In food processor or blender, reduce in puree roasted red peppers, walnuts, soft breadcrumbs, chili pepper, honey, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Without stopping the food processor or blender, add oil in a thin dribble.
- Add garlic and mix. (You can do this step in advance and put it in an airtight container. It will be good for up to 2 days in the fridge).
- When ready to serve, add parsley and mix.
- Note : to obtain a good breadcrumbs, crumble fresh bread, spread on a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven at 350 F for about 10 minutes.