1/2 Photos of Grilled Red Bell Pepper Dip
From Coup de Pouce. This dip can be served with veggies or homemade croutons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup roasted red pepper, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, grilled, chopped
- 1/2 cup soft breadcrumbs, grilled (see note above)
- 1 chili pepper, seeded, finely chopped (jalapeno)
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1In food processor or blender, reduce in puree roasted red peppers, walnuts, soft breadcrumbs, chili pepper, honey, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 2Without stopping the food processor or blender, add oil in a thin dribble.
- 3Add garlic and mix. (You can do this step in advance and put it in an airtight container. It will be good for up to 2 days in the fridge).
- 4When ready to serve, add parsley and mix.
- 5Note : to obtain a good breadcrumbs, crumble fresh bread, spread on a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven at 350 F for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Red Bell Pepper Dip
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.4
- Calories from Fat 601
- Total Fat 66.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 13.5 g