Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From the Junior League Cookbook "Rogue River Rendezvous" in Jackson County, OR.
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, coarsely ground
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- Combine the raspberry vinegar, garlic, mustard, honey, and herbs in a small bowl and whisk.
- Pour the marinade into a heavy zipper lock plastic bag and add the tenderloins, truning to coat surfaces.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours, occasionally turning the bag.
- Prepare the grill for a medium-hot flame and oil the rack.
- Remove the meat from the bag and set the marinate aside for basting.
- Pat the meat dry and place the meat on the grill and cook for 8-10 minutes per side, turning once.
- Baste often with the marinade.
- Do not overcook. The meat will look slightly pink but this will fade when removed from the heat. (May check with and instant-read thermometer at 165 degrees.) Let the meat stand for 5-10 minutes, loosely covered.
- To serve slice thinly across the grain.