Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy recipe for a great salad. I used bottled raspberry vinaigrette dressing. You choose your favorite. Cook time does not include marinade time.
- 2 -3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 4 cups lettuce (torn)
- 1 cup cucumber (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped)
- additional raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Mix 1/2 cup dressing with garlic powder and rosemary. Place chicken breasts in a plastic zip-top bag and add dressing marinate in fridge for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- Grill chicken 4 to 5 minutes over med high coals, or till meat registers 155°. Remove from heat and cover. Allow to rest for 10 minutes to come to temperature.
- Meanwhile, place lettuce on 4 plates. Divide other ingredients equally among the 4 plates. Slice each chicken breast and put equal amount of chicken on each plate. Add additional dressing and enjoy.
Made Recipe #215827 to go over this salad. Turned out great. Added candied almonds.
What a delicious and refreshing salad for the hot days of summer! I didn't have any raspberries, so I used strawberries. Yum!
Very refreshing! I used bottled raspberry vinaigrette (Kraft's Light Done Right). I also left out the cucumbers (personal preference) and the pecans (thought I had some, but turned out I didn't). I grilled the chicken on my George Foreman and it turned out very tender. I even made some extra chicken to have in my refrigerator so I could warm it up and make this salad again! Great for the summer.