Easy recipe for a great salad. I used bottled raspberry vinaigrette dressing. You choose your favorite. Cook time does not include marinade time.
- 2 -3 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 4 cups lettuce (torn)
- 1 cup cucumber (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange (drained)
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (chopped)
- additional raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Mix 1/2 cup dressing with garlic powder and rosemary. Place chicken breasts in a plastic zip-top bag and add dressing marinate in fridge for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
- Grill chicken 4 to 5 minutes over med high coals, or till meat registers 155°. Remove from heat and cover. Allow to rest for 10 minutes to come to temperature.
- Meanwhile, place lettuce on 4 plates. Divide other ingredients equally among the 4 plates. Slice each chicken breast and put equal amount of chicken on each plate. Add additional dressing and enjoy.
Made Best Raspberry Salad Dressing (Vinaigrette) to go over this salad. Turned out great. Added candied almonds.
What a delicious and refreshing salad for the hot days of summer! I didn't have any raspberries, so I used strawberries. Yum!
Very refreshing! I used bottled raspberry vinaigrette (Kraft's Light Done Right). I also left out the cucumbers (personal preference) and the pecans (thought I had some, but turned out I didn't). I grilled the chicken on my George Foreman and it turned out very tender. I even made some extra chicken to have in my refrigerator so I could warm it up and make this salad again! Great for the summer.