Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Cook this on the grill or under the broiler, either way it is spectacular
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- broiler-fryer chicken, cut in pieces
- Combine all ingredients except chicken pieces.
- Mix well.
- Place chicken pieces in a large resealable bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Grill or broil chicken till juices run clear.about 15 minutes per side.
- Your may find it takes a little more time or a little less.
- Do not overcook.
This sounds good,but where are the raspberries?