Recipe by gnome woman
This recipe came from Foodland Ontario 2006 and is delicious........don't have to grill it or put it in a loaf....just serve with vegetables, bread and crackers.....would be graeat for a shower for ladies.......
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 peach, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 loaf round bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In food porcessor, puree cottage cheese until smooth. Pulse in the next 4 ingredients until combined.
- Scrape into saucepan and add the peach, raspberries, green onion and dill. Stir to combine. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring gently for 5 minutes or until warm.
- Cut 7-inch circle in top of loaf and remove the bread. Place on large piece of foil and cut remaining bread into bite sized cubes.
- Pour warm cheese mixture into bread. Place bread onto grill over medium heat and close lid.
- Grill for about 5 minutes or until cheese mixture and bread are golden.
- Serve with bread, crackers and vegetables.