- 4 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Place quartered potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for up to 5 minutes, stirring once. Let potatoes cool.
- Combine the sour cream, ranch dressing mix, pepper, and salt.
- Thread potatoes onto skewers. Brush sour cream mixture on all surfaces of the potatoes.
- Grill for about 5-6 minutes per side, turning and basting with more sour cream mixture as needed, until the potatoes are crispy and done.