Grilled Rainbow Chicken Kabobs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 medium yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light done right house reduced-fat Italian salad dressing, divided
- ARRANGE chicken and peppers alternately on four 10- to 12-inch skewers.
- BRUSH with 1/4 cup of the dressing; cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight to marinate.
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Place kabobs on grill. Grill 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining 1/4 cup dressing.