Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home
- 473.18 ml apple cider or 473.18 ml apple juice
- 158.51 ml cider vinegar
- 158.51 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 78.07 ml honey
- 59.14 ml steak sauce
- 9.85 ml tried tarragon
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 4 racks of lamb
- In a large saucepan, combine the cider, vinegar, onions, oil, honey, steak sauce, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Remove 1 cup for basting, cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add lamb. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight, turning once or twice.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard the marinade. Cover rib ends of lamb with foil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 minutes. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 5-10 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, am eat thermometer should read 145°F, medium, 160°F, well-done 170°F), basting occasionally.