- 6 racks of lamb
- 2 cups Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the racks from their wrappers. Pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine mustard, garlic, oregano and rosemary. Brush the mixture on the racks.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Cook the racks in a 375 deg. preheated oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, wrap the bones in foil to prevent burning.
- Place the racks on the barbeque and cook for approximately 15 minutes.