1/2 Photos of Grilled Rabbit With Rosemary and Garlic
2 hrs 10 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
Another game recipe, for the game lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the rabbit in 8 pieces; the legs, 2 pieces from the loin, and 2 from the ribs.
- 2place them in a bowl or Ziploc bag, and add oil.
- 3mince the garlic and chop the rosemary; add the rabbit, mix to coat well.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Allow to marinate for at least 2 hrs, or overnight.
- 6Prepare to grill.
- 7Grill for 8-10 min per side.
- 8time indicated is chill and grill time.
Browse Our Top Rabbit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rabbit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Rabbit With Rosemary and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.4
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 193.9 mg
- Sodium 140.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 68.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: