Another game recipe, for the game lovers.
Make and share this Grilled Rabbit With Rosemary and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the rabbit in 8 pieces; the legs, 2 pieces from the loin, and 2 from the ribs.
- place them in a bowl or Ziploc bag, and add oil.
- mince the garlic and chop the rosemary; add the rabbit, mix to coat well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow to marinate for at least 2 hrs, or overnight.
- Prepare to grill.
- Grill for 8-10 min per side.
- time indicated is chill and grill time.