Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another game recipe, for the game lovers.
- Cut the rabbit in 8 pieces; the legs, 2 pieces from the loin, and 2 from the ribs.
- place them in a bowl or Ziploc bag, and add oil.
- mince the garlic and chop the rosemary; add the rabbit, mix to coat well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Allow to marinate for at least 2 hrs, or overnight.
- Prepare to grill.
- Grill for 8-10 min per side.
- time indicated is chill and grill time.
Tastes wonderful! I also let the rabbit marinate overnight and it turned out perfect.
Awesome recipe! My family and I never had rabbit before and this recipe was easy and didn't require much. I used a gas grill and I did have to cook it longer than the time listed, but that was only because certain pieces were just too thick to cook in that short of time. I let it sit overnight just so the meat would soak up all the flavors and it did! Turned out wonderful and super delicious!
Nice easy recipe. This was my first time preparing rabbit so I wanted to start out with something a bit light - this recipe was the perfect choice. I let the meat marinate over night for about 24 hours and it was delicious. Very easy recipe to make and follow.