Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I threw this together one night trying to imitate a recipe from a restaurant here - Alto Cinco's. It's not quite the same, but still good! All measurements are estimated.
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 1⁄2 yellow squash, sliced and quartered
- chopped onion
- chopped green onion
- chopped mushroom
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- tortilla (I like spinach basil or sundried tomato)
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- Saute all veggies in oil with salt and pepper in pan.
- Put veggies into one side of tortilla (you may have enough filling for 2-3 tortillas).
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Wrap up, wrap in foil.
- Place on grill for about 3-4 minutes each side.