1/1 Photo of Grilled Quesadillas
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Here it is only January and I'm thinking of summer. This is a recipe that I think would be enjoyed by the vegetarian and non veg. Source: Canadian Living's Best Barbecue
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 40 inches flour tortillas
- 1 (19 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander or 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups reduced-fat extra sharp cheddar cheese or 1 1/3 cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1In a bowl, mash beans along with 1/2 cup of the salsa with a potato masher.
- 2Spread mixture evenly over the 4 tortillas leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- 3In this order sprinkle mixture with onions, olives, coriander and, finally, cheese.
- 4Fold tortillas over and press to seal.
- 5Place on greased grill over medium-high heat and cook, turning halfway through, for 8 tp 10 minutes or until browned and crisped.
- 6Garnish with rest of salsa.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 1634.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 24.9 g