1/5 Photos of Grilled Provolone, Tomato and Oregano Sandwich
From George Foreman. Would be great with fresh oregano!! Added some fresh basil and instead of the tablespoons of olive oil, used a spray bottle to save a few calories!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a serrated knife to slice off the domed top of the baguette, removing just a half inch or so (either discard, or butter and then toast on the grill, cut into cubes, and toss into a salad). Then slice the baguette in half horizontally.
- 2Combine the olive oil, oregano and garlic powder in a small bowl. Drizzle the mixture over both baguette halves.
- 3Preheat the grill to medium.
- 4Arrange half the cheese slices over the bottom half of the baguette, followed by the tomato slices. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper, then add the remaining provolone. Top with the remaining baguette half.
- 5Grill the sandwiches for about 3 minutes, until the cheese melts. Cut the sandwich into 4 pieces and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Provolone, Tomato and Oregano Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.6
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 657.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g