Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
For a different variation on this sandwich, serve them with a creamy horseradish spread.
- 4 slices multi grain bread
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 roasted red peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Top each of 2 bread slices with 1 cheese slice, half of bell pepper strips and another cheese slice. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Spread margarine on both sides of sandwiches.
- Heat large skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot, or to 375*.
- Add sandwiches, cook 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.