This is such an easy and impressive meal. The prosciutto gets a nice crunch to it, but also melts in your mouth. I like to serve over a bed of wilted spinach. Splurge for the better quality Prosciutto di Parma. Don't forget to soak your wooden skewers in water for about a half an hour so they do not burn on the grill! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the scallops and then pat them dry with a paper towel.
- 2Drizzle olive oil on one side of scallops.
- 3Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and some fresh lemon juice.
- 4Turn scallops over and repeat step 3.
- 5Fold slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise and wrap around the each scallop.
- 6Secure with a wooden skewer.
- 7Place on grill set to high heat.
- 8Cook on each side for about 4-5 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 699.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prosciutto di Parma