Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is such an easy and impressive meal. The prosciutto gets a nice crunch to it, but also melts in your mouth. I like to serve over a bed of wilted spinach. Splurge for the better quality Prosciutto di Parma. Don't forget to soak your wooden skewers in water for about a half an hour so they do not burn on the grill! Enjoy!
- Rinse the scallops and then pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Drizzle olive oil on one side of scallops.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and some fresh lemon juice.
- Turn scallops over and repeat step 3.
- Fold slice of prosciutto in half lengthwise and wrap around the each scallop.
- Secure with a wooden skewer.
- Place on grill set to high heat.
- Cook on each side for about 4-5 minutes.