Brynn Madden's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. An epically satisfying take on your common Grilled Cheese. This is a definite go-to meal when your looking for some comfort food with a kick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/4 -1/3 of butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Place 1-2 ounces prosciutto on 1 slice of bread. Cover prosciutto with single layer of basil leaves. Scoop roughly 2/3 -1 cup of prepared macaroni and cheese on top of basil and top with another slice of bread to form a sandwich.
- 3Place sandwich in skillet with heated butter and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until bread is toasted enough for your taste.
- 4Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Prosciutto and Basil Mac 'n' Cheese #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 229.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Macaroni & Cheese