When time is short try using this great tasting sauce with a spicy kick. It lifts simple prawn sticks to a trendy dipping snack with the minimum of effort. Ideal for the barbecue. From Tesco magazine.You won't need all the salsa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the pepper into bite - sized pieces and place in a bowl with the prawns.
- 2Add the olive oil and seasoning and mix well.
- 3Heat the grill (or light the bbq) to high.
- 4Thread the prawns and peppers onto satay sticks and grill on each side for 3 - 4 minutes.
- 5Put the salsa in a dish and serve alongside the prawns.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Prawn Sticks With Chilli Tomato Dip
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 404.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g