Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
When time is short try using this great tasting sauce with a spicy kick. It lifts simple prawn sticks to a trendy dipping snack with the minimum of effort. Ideal for the barbecue. From Tesco magazine.You won't need all the salsa
- 1 pointed sweet red pepper
- 275 g king prawns, peeled and cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) jar spicy tomato salsa
- Cut the pepper into bite - sized pieces and place in a bowl with the prawns.
- Add the olive oil and seasoning and mix well.
- Heat the grill (or light the bbq) to high.
- Thread the prawns and peppers onto satay sticks and grill on each side for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Put the salsa in a dish and serve alongside the prawns.