Recipe by Alison J.
From License to Grill, with Rob Rainford. Simple and delicious.
Top Review by Boomette
I didn't use salt and pepper. The taste was great with just the olive oil, oregano and thyme. They were too crispy. DH cooked them on the bbq and told me it was very hard cause they wanted to burn because of the spices. If I do them again, I'll cook them in the oven on a baking sheet. Thanks Alison. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
- 3 large yukon gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes and slice into 1/2" thick sections. Place into a zip-top plastic bag with all the other ingredients. Seal bag and toss to coat potatoes. Set aside until ready to cook.
- Preheat barbecue to medium low.
- Place potato slices over the heat of a well-oiled grill. Cook for 8-10 minutes per side, or until golden brown, crispy, and cooked through.