Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great side dish or I could make it the main dish! Good! Updatd on 2/16/06: I omitted the 3 slices of crispy bacon, crumbled & used as a garnish.
- 1 lb potato, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place potatoes on greased oven trays.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until just tender.
- Turn on broiler.
- Combine next 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir into potatoes and toss until potatoes are well coated with mixture.
- Brush with butter.
- Place potatoes about 4 inches from heat source and broil another 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until browned and tender.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste and serve.