Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Crunchy potatoes first cooked in the oven and then toasted under a grill (broiled).
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 30 g butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut potatoes into large wedges.
- Place on greased oven trays, bake for about 30 minutes or until just tender.
- Combine oil, garlic, herbs, mustard and juice in a bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss until potatoes are well coated with mixture.
- Return potatoes to oven trays and drizzle with melted butter.
- Cook under hot grill until golden brown, turning potatoes when necessary.
- Serve sprinkled with salt if desired.
Yummy! Ours got nice and puffy and crispy with tender fluffy insides. I served this with meatloaf as per my daughter's request and also had tossed salad. Everyone enjoyed. Thanks for sharing! ~Sue
I thought these potatoes were great! I did use 3 cloves of garlic because we love garlic and used Hillshire Farms grainy mustard. Thanks Jewelies
I made these as a side to our burgers and loved the addition of a strong deli mustard which I'd never tried before. TFS. Made for the Aussie Swap Tag Game.