Recipe by Jewelies
Crunchy potatoes first cooked in the oven and then toasted under a grill (broiled).
Top Review by Sue Lau
Yummy! Ours got nice and puffy and crispy with tender fluffy insides. I served this with meatloaf as per my daughter's request and also had tossed salad. Everyone enjoyed. Thanks for sharing! ~Sue
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 30 g butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut potatoes into large wedges.
- Place on greased oven trays, bake for about 30 minutes or until just tender.
- Combine oil, garlic, herbs, mustard and juice in a bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss until potatoes are well coated with mixture.
- Return potatoes to oven trays and drizzle with melted butter.
- Cook under hot grill until golden brown, turning potatoes when necessary.
- Serve sprinkled with salt if desired.