Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delightful summer side. From Life's Ambrosia.
Make and share this Grilled Potatoes With Chive Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 5 medium red potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, plus more for garnish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus a pinch more
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, powde
- Place sliced potatoes in pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook just until fork tender, 3 – 4 minutes. Drain.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Preheat grill.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of chive sauce. Dip boiled potatoes into remaining chive sauce, coat completely. Repeat until all potatoes are coated.
- Place potatoes on the grill and cook until browned and tender.
- Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Place a dollop of remaining chive sauce on each of the potatoes. Garnish with chopped chives.
Very quick and easy to make. I made exactly as written. The potatoes were tender on the inside and slightly crisp on the outside from the grilling. The chive sauce made a nice addition to the potatoes. Made for My-3-Chefs June 2012.