Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Buttery with a touch of garlic and sugar, these grilled potatoes are delicious.
- 2 large yukon gold potatoes, washed and dried
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced (for garnish)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray.
- Using a fork, pierce each potato 8-10 times.
- Rub 1 T butter evenly on each potato.
- Wrap potatoes in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Grill, covered with a grill lid, for 40-45 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove potatoes from grill.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- Grill potato quarters for 2-3 minutes per side, or until lightly golden.
- In a grill-safe saucepan, melt remaining 4 T butter.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper, sugar and garlic, stirring well to combine.
- Brush butter mixture on grilled potatoes.
- Garnish with green onion, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Very good. I enjoyed the grilled taste and the sauce was delish! My kids rated these a 10. Made for photo tag 2010. Picture coming soon!