1 hr 15 mins
I have been looking for a grill potato recipe that was just right for a long time. I've tried many that were great, but it was never what I wanted. Then the solution came to me - make up my own! It worked perfectly, and my husband and I enjoy these on a weekly basis. I have never actually measured the ingredients, so my recipe may be a little vague. But that's the beauty of Zaar, isn't it? You're all capable of making this one - no problem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fire up your charcoal.
- 2Spray the bottom of a foil pan with cooking spray. (Or if you prefer, spray aluminum foil and make this in foil packets instead).
- 3Place potatoes into pan, and LIBERALLY shake seasoning blend and garlic salt on top; stir to coat.
- 4Pour beef broth into pan.
- 5Add bacon to the potatoes, spreading it evenly.
- 6Cut butter into pats, and place it on top.
- 7Cover with foil and place onto hot grill for 45 minutes.
- 8Pull back foil and add cheddar cheese evenly over the dish.
- 9Recover dish and leave on grill for another 15 minutes.
- 10Remove from grill and cover with chopped green onions.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potatoes With Bacon, Cheese and Green Onions
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.9
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 575.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 13.7 g