Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Bobby Flay's Barbeque Addiction, Argentina on the Grill. Yum!
- 4 large russet potatoes, cut into wedges and par-cooked
- canola oil, for brushing
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 grilled lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- handful flat leaf parsley, for garnish
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to high heat.
- Brush the potato wedges with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill until nicely charred and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- While the potatoes are grilling, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sherry vinegar and grilled lemon juice. Whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and a generous amount of pepper.
- Pull the potatoes from the grill to a platter and dust with smoked paprika. Drizzle the sauce over the warm potatoes and scatter the parsley over the top.
Very similar to the Spanish Patatas Bravas. Easy, rustic, and good.
I made these in the broiler (it was 32 degrees and snowing); they were great! Can't wait til it's grilling weather again!!