From Bobby Flay's Barbeque Addiction, Argentina on the Grill. Yum!
Make and share this Grilled Potatoes W/ Smoked Paprika Mayo Dressing(Argentina) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large russet potatoes, cut into wedges and par-cooked
- canola oil, for brushing
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 grilled lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- handful flat leaf parsley, for garnish
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to high heat.
- Brush the potato wedges with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill until nicely charred and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- While the potatoes are grilling, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sherry vinegar and grilled lemon juice. Whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and a generous amount of pepper.
- Pull the potatoes from the grill to a platter and dust with smoked paprika. Drizzle the sauce over the warm potatoes and scatter the parsley over the top.