1/2 Photos of Grilled Potatoes W/ Smoked Paprika Mayo Dressing(Argentina)
From Bobby Flay's Barbeque Addiction, Argentina on the Grill. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large russet potatoes, cut into wedges and par-cooked
- canola oil, for brushing
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 grilled lemons, juice of
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- handful flat leaf parsley, for garnish
- 1Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to high heat.
- 2Brush the potato wedges with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and grill until nicely charred and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- 3While the potatoes are grilling, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, sherry vinegar and grilled lemon juice. Whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and a generous amount of pepper.
- 4Pull the potatoes from the grill to a platter and dust with smoked paprika. Drizzle the sauce over the warm potatoes and scatter the parsley over the top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potatoes W/ Smoked Paprika Mayo Dressing(Argentina)
Serving Size: 1 (1729 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 214.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar