1/4 Photos of Grilled Potatoes or Roasted Potatoes on the Grill
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
My favorite way to have potatoes. It works the best to do the first step (microwaving the potatoes) earlier in the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in microwave until tender but firm (about 3-4 minutes).
- 2Cool (at least an hour works best) and cube.
- 3Microwave onion pieces for about 1-2 minutes so they are slightly soft.
- 4Mix with cubed potatoes.
- 5Coat thoroughly (but lightly) with olive oil and as much seasoning salt as you like.
- 6Place mixture on grill, I recommend using a vegetable/seafood grate, over hot coals. Cover to prevent flair-ups due to the oil.
- 7Cook approximately 20 minutes, until golden, turning about every 5 minutes.
- 8Serve with sour cream and/or ketchup.
- 9This method can be used for squash, broccoli, carrots etc.
- 10You can also use garlic salt or other spices like oregano in place of, or in addition to, the seasoning salt.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Potatoes or Roasted Potatoes on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.1
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g