Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great with grilled chicken!!
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (I use Miracle Whip)
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (I use the pre-minced in the jar)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (fresh ground is best)
- 3 idaho baking potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- Mix salad dressing, paprika, salt and pepper in large bowl and blend well; add potatoes and sliced onions and stir to coat.
- Divide potato mixture among 6 15" square pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil; Seal each to make a packet.
- Place packets on grill over medium heat; grill uncovered 30 minutes.
These were great with our grilled burgers and hot dogs. The only thing I might have changed was the amount of garlic. They were a bit garlic-heavy for my taste, but fabulous if you do love it! They were also easy and quick to make.
My family loved these potatoes but I did have to make a few changes. I had to use one potato per person because the four potatoes just wasn't enough for a family of five. My potatoes on the bottom burnt but I think it was because I didn't leave the top off my grill because I was cooking hamburgers at the same time. I will definately make these again. Served these potatoes with Vicky's Hamburgers #10428, watermelon slices and strawberry lemonade. Thanks for a great recipe.
Very good potatoes. I did them in the oven, and they turned out good.