Recipe by Denise in NH
Great with grilled chicken!!
Top Review by ldhill2
These were great with our grilled burgers and hot dogs. The only thing I might have changed was the amount of garlic. They were a bit garlic-heavy for my taste, but fabulous if you do love it! They were also easy and quick to make.
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (I use Miracle Whip)
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (I use the pre-minced in the jar)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (fresh ground is best)
- 3 idaho baking potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salad dressing, paprika, salt and pepper in large bowl and blend well; add potatoes and sliced onions and stir to coat.
- Divide potato mixture among 6 15" square pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil; Seal each to make a packet.
- Place packets on grill over medium heat; grill uncovered 30 minutes.