Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From the Taste of Home website. Recipe submitted by Susan Nordin, Warren Pa
- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two pieces.
- of heavy-duty foil (about 18 inches square). Fold foil around potato.
- mixture and crimp edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are.
- tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.